FACE COVERING GUIDANCE
As from Friday 24th July, in accordance with government guidelines, customers will be will be required to wear face coverings at all times when you are in our shop.
Exemptions for mandatory wearing of face coverings
Children under the age of 11.
Those with disabilities or the following health conditions:
- breathing difficulties and other respiratory conditions
- conditions affecting their dexterity, meaning they are not able to put on a face covering
- mental health conditions such as anxiety or panic disorders
- other non-visible disabilities such as autism
- cognitive impairments, including dementia, who may not understand or remember the need to wear a face covering
- visual impairments, with a restricted field of vision, particularly if any residual vision is at the lower edge of the normal field of view
- impairments which would make it difficult to put on or take off a face covering safely, accurately, consistently or without pain.
If you are travelling with or providing assistance to someone who relies on lip reading to communicate.