• Sent at the customer's expense or brought back to the shop in person.
• Unwanted items must be sent back in the original packaging and condition with tags still attached along with proof of purchase within 14 days of delivery.
• If posting, we recommend using a minimum of 1st class registered post for your protection.
• Items not returnable include mouth guards, personalised embroidered garments and name tapes.
37 Pickford Lane
Telephone: 020 8298 9085
• We are unable to offer replacement items by post/online. A separate order will need to be made online for the correct size.
• If the item is returned to the shop in person as mentioned above (returnable items), Boffins should be able to replace the item providing it is in stock. Please note that an additional charge or a refund may be made due to differences in pricing and sizes of garments.
• A refund will be issued when we have received the goods in their original condition, as stated above, normally within 5 - 10 working days.
• Please allow up to 10 - 14 working days during the back to school period (1st July to 20th September).
• Allow additional time for payments to be processed by your card supplier.
• The refund will not include the delivery charge.
• Any goods with manufacturing faults on arrival will be replaced or refunded. Contact Boffins in the first instance by phone, email or visiting the shop.
• This does not affect your statutory rights.