USEFUL INFORMATION AND SIZING
Back to school (July 1st - 20th September)
• We are looking to make your shopping experience as easy as possible and are looking at ways to help. Our online shop is now open with our 'Boffins essentials'. These are the bespoke uniform items for our schools.
• With online sales during 'back to school', due to high volumes, there may be a delay in processing your order, but will keep you updated by email or text message.
• In store, early fitting is advisable for new intake and badged blazers (check back with our updates on feasibility due to Covid-19).
• Uniforms may be reserved in store with a small deposit and iron-on name tapes are also available to order.
• Any questions or queries, please contact us by email at: email@example.com
• Sizing/measurements for specific school uniform items for your school is included on the online shop.
• See the video links below as general guides on how to measure your child.
• Compare your child's size/s to the measurements given on their chosen garment (this is because there are often size variations between our different suppliers).
Polo shirts and sweatshirts
• To find the right size polo shirt or sweatshirt for your child, you will need find their chest size.
• To take your child’s chest measurement, measure around the fullest part of their chest.
• For younger children, place the tape measure a few inches below their armpit and measure their chest there.
• For older children, particularly girls, the fullest part of their chest might be a little lower. Your child will be able to tell you what feels comfortable to them.
• Be sure not to pull the tape measure too tight as this can lead to buying shirts or blouses which are too small and