USEFUL INFORMATION AND SIZING
• The back to school period is always very busy, but with the Coronavirus situation we expect that shopping at the Boffins shop in Pickford Lane may take even longer as we endeavour to keep to social distancing guidelines and limit numbers of people in the shop. Until we have further government guidelines, we're uncertain at present whether the trying on of items of clothing will be permitted in the shop, so it is worth familiarising yourself with our handy size guides below.
• We will keep you up to date on our website with further developments.
Back to school (July 1st - 20th September)
• We are looking to make your shopping experience as easy as possible and are looking at ways to help. To start with, we are in the process of launching our online shop with our 'Boffins essentials'. These are the bespoke uniform items for our schools. Don't worry if your school isn't featured yet, it will be shortly.
• With online sales during 'back to school', due to high volumes, there may be a delay in processing your order, but will keep you updated by email or text message.
• In store, when we have opened again, early fitting is advisable for new intake and badged blazers (check back with our updates on feasibility due to Covid-19).
• Uniforms may be reserved with a small deposit and iron-on name tapes are also available to order.
• Any questions or queries, please contact us by email at:
• Sizing/measurements for specific school uniform items for your school is included on the online shop.
• See the video links below as general guides on how to measure your child.