TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• These Terms and Conditions apply to all transactions between us and yourself. They do not affect your statutory rights. Please read them carefully.
• We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes will take effect on the date they are posted on our website.
• These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We do not accept amendments to these Terms and Conditions.
Failure by us to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions will not affect our right to enforce the rest of these terms and conditions.
• We will treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these terms and conditions.
• To order goods on our website, you must be at least 18 years of age and accept delivery within the UK. All orders placed on our website will be acknowledged electronically by e-mail.
• Please note that electronic acknowledgements do not constitute order confirmation or order acceptance.
• Your order will be accepted and the creation of a legally binding contract between you and us will take place once the goods have been dispatched or collected. Alternatively, we may decline all or part of your order for any reason, in which case we will inform you in-person or by telephone or e-mail.
• When deciding whether or not to accept your order we may use certain information about you, including any received from credit reference agency checks. This helps to protect you and us against fraudulent transactions.
• We will tell you if your payment details cannot be authorised for any reason and may invite you to pay by another method or suggest that you visit our shop.
• The total price payable will be stipulated at the time when you place your order whether or not the order has been acknowledged. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our suppliers' prices, or the imposition of any taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods is wrong whether or not the order has been acknowledged. We will inform you of the correct price and give you the opportunity to cancel the order.
• All prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable but exclusive of delivery charges which will be payable as indicated at the time the order is placed.
• From time to time the prices displayed on our website may be different if you are directed to it from a third party website. Purchases at these prices can only be made on our website and by arriving on it through a relevant third party website; these prices will not be available in-store or over the telephone.
• Prices, offers and products are subject to availability and may change before (but not after) we accept your order.
• On occasion, the prices payable and promotions offered in respect of goods advertised on the website may differ from those prices and promotions offered at the same time in-store.
• We are under no obligation to honour any in-store price or promotion in the event that they differ from those on the website. Similarly, our store is under no obligation to honour any website price or promotion in the event that they differ from those in-store.
• Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on the website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mispriced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
• Prices that are reduced for sales and promotions are only valid for the specified period and if in stock during that time.
• Your order is sent directly to our secure till in our shop for processing. Once we have received your order and payment, our staff will pick, pack and dispatch the item. We will aim to do within one to two working days for all orders in to our shop Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays).
• You can track the progress of your order at any time by logging into My Account from the this website.
• All information provided on the products on this website is intended as a guide only.
• Dimensions and weights are only approximate, as are colours.
• If you are ordering goods that are out of stock we will dispatch them when they are received from our supplier.
• On occasion goods are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes outside our control. As such, delivery cannot be guaranteed and any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are approximate only.
• We shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges, or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods.
• These Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We are required by law to inform you that sales can be concluded in English only and that no public filing requirements apply.